Cannabis (CBD) Doggie Treats
Watch full recipe video.
- 3/4 cup (85g) coconut flour
- 1/4 cup (65g) peanut butter
- 1/4 cup (60mL) infused coconut oil (use high CBD/low THC strain of cannabis or hemp)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (115g) sweet potato puree (add more if dough is dry)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 275˚F/135˚C degrees or lowest temperature.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and form dough into a ball.
- To form treats you can choose whatever way works best for you:
- Option A) Roll out dough in between two sheets of parchment paper and use cookie cutters in desired shapes. If dough is soft put in fridge to firm. Transfer to a lined baking sheet.
- Option B) Scoop using a levered cookie scoop and flatten with a fork making a crisscross pattern (like a classic peanut butter cookie). Transfer to a lined baking sheet.
- Option C) Purchase a dog treat mold and press dough into molds.
- Bake to dehydrate for 20-25 minutes until treats are golden brown. Let cool completely.
- To store, place dog treats in amber mason jar and vacuum seal with LidAdapt and store in pantry. When using LidAdapt, make sure to wipe jar rim clean/dry, apply LidAdapt on top of jar, screw on metal ring, insert stopper & pump to pull a vacuum seal. Store at room temperature.
Please keep the children in your life safe and healthy by storing all marijuana products in a locked area that children cannot see or reach. Please consult your vet before giving your pet cannabis treats.