Soothing Eucalyptus & Menthol
This creamy and comforting cannabis cream can help soothe sore muscles, inflammation, dry skin, rashes or just help you relax. Ahhhhh. Mix and match your favorite essential oils or try our favorite eucalyptus and menthol blend.
Watch full recipe video.
- 2 oz (60g) shea butter
- 1/2 oz (15mL) cannabis infused coconut oil
- 1/2 oz (15mL) apricot kernel oil
- 15-20 drops essential oils of choice blended or single. Oil Blend suggestions:
- Bergamot, Frankincense & Geranium
- Lemon, Ylang & Peppermint
- Eucalyptus, Menthol & Camphor
- Set up a double boiler. Place saucepan on stove with about 2” of water (simmering) and then place a large glass bowl on top.
- Add shea butter, infused cannabis coconut oil and apricot kernel oil into the glass bowl on the double boiler. Mix until melted.
- Add essential oil(s) and mix.
- To store with LidAdapt, pour into an amber mason jar (helps block 99% UV light to protect cream potency). Wipe jar rim clean/dry, apply LidAdapt on top of jar, screw on metal band, insert stopper & pump to pull a vacuum seal. Store in cool place in pantry or bathroom vanity.
- Apply to skin to soothe muscle pain, soreness, dry skin, rashes, inflammation or just relax.
Our curated Specialty Kit - Medium Batch is wonderful for cooking with and storing your cannabis product. It comes with an amber jar that blocks 99% UV light.
Please keep the children in your life safe and healthy by storing all marijuana products in a locked area that children cannot see or reach.