CANNABIS Chocolate Brownies
The perfect brownie – soft, chewy, chocolaty with a crackly shiny top and infused cannabis butter! Try with a sprinkle of sea salt or toasted walnuts.
Watch full recipe video.
- 4 oz (120g) dark chocolate
- 2 oz (60g) cannabis infused butter
- 4 oz (120g) unsalted butter
- 13/4 cups (400g) granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup (130g) Bob’s Red Mill gluten-free 1-to-1 baking flour
- 1/4 cup (50g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F/175˚ and line a 9”x9”x2” (23cmx23cm5cm) pan with parchment + spray with cooking oil.
- Set up a double boiler. Place saucepan on stove with about 2” of water (simmering) and then place a large glass bowl on top.
- Add dark chocolate and butter into the glass bowl on the double boiler. Heat, stirring occasionally, until melted and smooth.
- Stir sugar into chocolate mixture, stir to combine.
- Add eggs stirring until well mixed.
- Add vanilla, cocoa, and salt and stir until smooth.
- Carefully stir in the flour to incorporate.
- Finally, add chocolate chips and mix.
- Remove glass bowl from double boiler, and pour batter into the lined pan. Bake for about 30-35 minutes until a toothpick in the center comes out with just a few crumbs (do not overcook).
- Place pan on wire cooling rack and cool completely. Cut into 1” (2.5cm) squares and serve.
- To store, place cut brownies in 64 oz amber mason jar and vacuum seal with LidAdapt and store in pantry. When using LidAdapt, make sure to wipe jar rim clean/dry, apply LidAdapt on top of jar, screw on metal ring, insert stopper & pump to pull a vacuum seal. You can also freeze for up to one month.
Our Specialty Kit - Medium Stash is great for cooking with cannabis and storing cannabis treats. Enjoy!
Please keep the children in your life safe and healthy by storing all marijuana products in a locked area that children cannot see or reach.